- Quiet study rooms are available for individual use. Sorry, no groups at this time.
- Conference rooms are available for groups with prior approval by Kami Moyer: email@example.com
- Rooms must be reserved online at least 30 minutes before use.
- Available from 9am - 5pm, Monday-Friday
- Room use limited to 2 hours per day, per individual
- Room may be reserved up to 5 days in advance
- Masks required at all times.
- No food/eating. Beverages are okay.
Contact the library at 517-750-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Need a quiet place to study? There are study carrels and tables on all three floors the library. See a staff person if you would like assistance finding a study carrel or table.