Contact the library at 517-750-6742 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Patrons must show an SAU or other photo ID at the Circulation Desk to use a conference or study room.
- Room keys must stay in the library.
- Library room users are responsible for the condition of the room. Library fees are assessed on a case-by-case basis for failure to clean up rooms after use, or for damaged furniture and library equipment.
- Personal items left in the conference and study rooms are placed in the library’s Lost & Found.
- The library is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items left unattended.
- Conference and study room users may be asked to leave the room after the room's maximum time limit, for inappropriate behavior, or for failure to follow these policies.
- FALL 2020 COVID-19 : Masks must be worn in the quiet study rooms and conference rooms. No eating in the library, including these rooms. Drinks are okay.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding