Conference Rooms & Classroom Spaces
- Booked in 15 minute increments. The default is a 1-hour reservation.
- Minimum reservation time is 30 minutes. The max reservation time is 3 hours.
- May be reserved up to 4 months in advance.
- Contact the library if you need an all-day or recurring reservation.
- TUTORIAL: How to reserve a library conference room
Quiet Study Rooms
- The library has 7 quiet study rooms located on the top floor.
- Rooms can be used for up to 3 hours.
- Cannot be reserved online. Rooms are first come, first served. (Exceptions may be made for SAU departments, faculty, and staff.)
- Stop by the Circulation Desk to borrow study room keys or to inquire about availability.
General Room Guidelines
- Room keys must stay in the library.
- A photo ID is required to use a room.
- Photo IDs are kept as collateral while the room key is in use.
- Personal items left in the rooms are put in the library's Lost and Found. The library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Fees are assessed on a case by case basis for room damage and for lost/damaged equipment and furniture.
Contact the library at 517-750-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance with room reservations.
Select a blue timeslot below to reserve a room.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding