- May be reserved up to 4 months in advance.
- Booked in 15 minute increments. Minimum reservation time is 30 minutes.
- The default is a 1 hour reservation.
- The max reservation time is 3 hours.
- Contact the library if you need an all-day or recurring reservation.
- Quiet study rooms are available Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Individual use only. No groups at this time
- Rooms can be used for up to 3 hours (default is a 1 hour reservation).
- One reservation per person, per day
- May be reserved up to two weeks in advance
- Please follow campus guidelines regarding mask requirements.
- Room keys must stay in the library.
- A photo ID is required to use a room.
- Photo IDs are kept as collateral while the room key is in use.
- Personal items left in the rooms are put in the library's Lost and Found. The library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Fees are assessed on a case by case basis for room damage and for lost/damaged equipment and furniture.
Contact the library at 517-750-6742 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with room reservations.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding